- Graduated with J.D., Oklahoma City University May 1983. My class standing was 7th out of 136 (top 20%).
- Obtained B.A. degree Central State University May 1977. I majored in Sociology - Criminal Justice.
- Received General Studies Honors recognition from Oklahoma State University 1972-1975.
- Phi Eta Sigma - Scholastic Honors Society
- Intercollegiate Knights - Scholastic Honors Society
- Alpha Chi - Scholastic Honors Society
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon - Social Fraternity
- OCU Law Review - 1979-1982 (Survey Editor 1981)
- Phi Delta Phi - Legal Fraternity
- American Jurisprudence Awards: Contracts II and Civil Procedure I
- Who’s Who Among American Law Students for 1983
- A Study of the Relationship of Purpose in Life and Community Involvement in Probationers and Parolees in the Oklahoma City Area, Southwestern Socio- logical Association, 1977.
- Survey of Oklahoma Law: Torts, 6 Okla. City L. Rev. (1981).
- Phillip J. Tucker, Guardian ad Litems in Domestic Relations Cases (OBA Post Decree Proceedings in Domestic Relations Cases CLE, Fall 1996).
- Phillip J. Tucker, Use of Writ of Habeas Corpus in Domestic Relations Cases (OBA Post Decree Proceedings in Domestic Relations Cases CLE, Fall 1996).
- Attorney Phillip J. Tucker 9/85 to present
- Attorney Rudkin & Tucker 12/83 - 9/85
- Legal Intern Jim Mauritson, Esquire1981 - 1983
- Legal Asst. Jim Mauritson, Esquire1981
- Law Clerk Patton & Mallonee Summer 1980
- Co-owner Drill-Tech Exp., Inc.1983
- Petroleum Landman PCK Land & Exploration1982
- Petroleum Landman Michael W. Deason 1982
- Security Officer GMAD - OKC 1980 - 1981
- Investigator Oklahoma Security Comm.1978-1979
- Fire fighter City of Edmond, Okla.1978
Jurisdictions of Practice
- Oklahoma Supreme Court (All Oklahoma State Courts)
- Western District of Oklahoma
Pro Hac Vice Admission:
- Sedgwick County, Kansas
- Bradley County, Tennessee
- Bannock County, Idaho
- American Bar Association (General and Family Law Sections)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Oklahoma Bar Association (General and Family Law Sections)
- Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association
- Christian Legal Society
- American Arbitration Association - mediation
- Rock Climbing